The distance learning university is likely to declare the Result of Term End Exams June 2017 on their official website for all its programmes and courses. As per rule, the IGNOU conducted term-end exams twice in a year i.e June and December month. Few days back, the distance learning university conducted june term end exams and will declare result with in one and a half month from the last date of examination.
After conducting june term end exams, the university will conduct practical examination in the month of July and separate practical date sheet will be published on the official website. As per university prospectus, the university will declared term end result with in 45 days after the last exam finished. So, we could expect June result up to second week of August 2017.
The university have option to fill early declaration form and can apply for early declaration of result before the start of examination and can expect result in the third week of July 2017. Large no. of students have appeared in June term-end result and will be able to check Ignou Result June 2017 for various courses such as B.A, BDP, B.Sc., BSW, BCA, B.Com, MCA, BTS, MA, B.Ed, MBA, M.Com, MSW etc. The distance learning university has completed their June examination, so all enrolled students are looking for their result. According to university, the result of term end theory exams will be declared within 45 days. Students can check or download their IGNOU Grade Card 2017 along with merit list and cut off marks by visiting the university official website. Below are details of IGNOU Results 2017 :
- University Name : The Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Courses Offered: B.A, BDP, B.Sc, BSW, BCA, B.Com. MCA, BTS, B.Ed, MBA, MA, M.Com etc
- Exam Date : 1st June and ends on 28th June, 2017
- Announcement: June Term End Exam Result
- Result Status: Will be declared up to 15th August 2017
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Numbers: 011-29572211 and 011-29536743
Please click at below link to check results :
IGNOU Grade Card June 2017 : After declaring the June examination result, the distance learning university update the student’s marks in terms of grade card. IGNOU Grade Card have complete information of the distribution of grades or marks. It consist grades or marks of Term End Theory, Assignment, Project and Practical marks.
If grade card display ‘Not Complete’ status means that the student is not passed in course due to any reason. If it display ‘Complete’ status means that the student is passed. The university also conduct on-demand exams, community colleges exams, entrance exams, etc. The results of all these entrance exams are also published at official website and the result of students is updated in the marks grade card.
How to check IGNOU TEE Result 2017 ?
- Firstly, open www.ignou.ac.in in the address bar of computer / laptop browser.
- After opening, click on the “Student Zone” link provided in the top Menu Bar and redirected to new webpage “Results” link.
- On this page, you will find all the latest results such as OPENMAT, OPENNET, Term End, Entrance, On Demand Exam, Grade Card and Revaluation etc.
- Enter your 9 digit enrollment no. and check out your latest term end result.
Join us on Google+